Friday, May 2, 2008

Is it Over? =(

"All my bags are packed I'm ready to go. I'm standing here outside your door..."

Today is not the best day for me and I think all of my cousins feels the same way too. I slept two consecutive nights in my Auntie's house for me to spent the remaining days of my three cousins here in Manila. And with that two days we really made the best out of it. I have time to talk to them one after the other, giving them some food for thoughts. The first night was very easy and severe as if there's nothing to be worry about and the cold wind made that night very special. I still remember, few weeks before they leave, me and my other cousin have a great time strolling around Trinoma. We bought guitar parts, slippers, starbucks coffee and other stuffs. We really enjoy each others company but its not that happy because the other two were left in the house. Their last night here in Manila made my whole day very uncomfortable. I was with them while they were packing their clothes and other things. Staring to them is very hard for me. I show no emotions of sadness in front of them because I want myself to be strong. After they packed their things we dont waste our time we talk and talk the whole night. We were laughing and enjoying each others company as if we dont like to end the night until everyone were feeling asleep. We bid goodnights to one another and end the night very dramatic. Exactly 4:45am this day we woke up and arrange their things for the last time, checking to avoid unneccessary things. While we are waiting for the jeepney we have a little time talking to each other again and 5:30am the jeepney arrived. We bring the bags and packages inside and I felt sad when I see my cousins doing their goodbyes, hugs and kisses to our Auntie's and finally waved to them for the last time until they see them so blurred. 10:am is their arriving time in the port and at this exact moment they are now enjoying the cold breeze of the sea as they reminisce our happy moments together. And me, I'm starting to mark the calendar and wait for their comeback for the next 1year.

No comments:

Post a Comment