Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Joke Time [Part 2]

In relation with my first post about jokes I also remember this one that really shut my mind. This one is kinda short but same thought like the first one. Take note before she gave this joke to me we are talking about the first joke so I'm very confident that she can't fool me. But guess what happened next.

Girl - Bawal magsalita ng "Hindi" sa joke ko.
Alvin - Okay.
Girl - Mayroon akong alagang mga hayop 3 aso, 5 pusa, 2 manok, 6 na pato, 4 na ibon at 1 kalabaw. Ilan lahat ng alaga ko?
Alvin - [Nag iisip] 20.
Girl - [sad and ask me this question] Naku. Galing mo naman. Tae. Alam mu na ata to eh?
Alvin - [shouted] Hindi noh.

After I answered it they were all laughing at me and then at that very glimpse of my mind I shouted "Oh no. I can't believe it" And then I realized that I should not be too boastful of telling them the same joke like what I've posted earlier or else you will get yourself busted.

*Note
The computation should be taken mentally for getting a high succession rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment