Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Talk to Papa ^_^

"Mga chicks na panay ibabaw at mga mister na orTIGAS panay ilalim."

That's the funniest line Barangay LS FM 97. 1 plays during the airtime of their most craziest program, the TALK TO PAPA that air 1-3pm and replays during 12-2am. How do I found this program? ..

While I'm on my bed reading some books past 12am I suddenly feel so bored and a little bit sad. I dont know what should I do to escape that feeling. I first grab my phone and played magicsushi, another funny thing to do while killing the boredom, after few minutes of playing I found myself dissatisfied, meaning the boredom is still there. Since my phone dont have a radio, because mp3 dont satisfies me, I borrow the phone of my mother which I usually use during my bedtime. I scan for a channel to listen to until I found this station that goes with this line "Ikot ever, Cubao ibabaw, Sakay na. Ayos ba? .. AYOS." It definitely catches my attention. I listen to the DJ's as night falls and discovered that the DJ's was Papa Bear and Papa Kiko. The program was all about giving advices to caller but the main attraction about this is the sense of humor of the DJ's. Sometimes they give useful advices and sometimes they dont. But most of the time the texters were the one who's giving advices to the caller. I still remember while I was listening last night. The caller have this problem "My friend told me that he has a small bird? .. " and the other one is "She also have friend that plans to commit suicidal attempt because the boy dont like her." This problem really shocked my night. The caller said that she saw her friend mixing the acid and softdrinks and going to drink it. She also added that this friend only wants to do the same thing like what thier other friend do for the same problem. The DJ's and texter have the same advices, that is, she have to tell it to the parents of her friend so that she will be given proper guidance. On the lighter side of the program, I noticed that most of the problems of the caller is about their BF's and everytime the DJ's hear about this problem they always sing this song "Ang bakya mo Neneng 'wag mong babasain, pag ito'y binasa mo ika'y papasmahin."

Overall the show was great and stress relieving. It will surely erased your temper, anger and other bad feelings when you started hearing the craziest laughs of the DJ's. Their nonsense advices sometimes and the sense of humor they possess during their airtime.

And today, I started promoting this show to my cousins and they found it funny too. And now, they cant do anything to stop them from listening to this show like me. In fact, it became my everynight routine before I go to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. wee. ganda nito pramis. kinig nadin kau dito. yipee. =)

    ReplyDelete