Monday, April 14, 2008

Fresh Start =)

I started visiting this website since yesterday night. At first, it was not that easy to get in until I finally did. And now, I'm making a fresh start here, making this first blog entry in this website. So, lets start the ball rolling.

While I was doing this entry I was also surfing another website. You can visit it if you like 'coz i found it very interesting.

Here's the URL by the way.
www.wikimapia.org


I will give you some spoonful information about that site. It is a satellite map wherein you can see different places like your own residence or alike. It's like the google earth. You can search different places in different cities. Actually, I found exactly the place where I live, our house. I got that site from my classmate in college, her name is Christia. She was surfing that site because we are looking for a private resort near Valenzuela for her upcoming 18th birthday celebration. She is planning to have an overnight swimming party and we think Valenzuela is the best place to celebrate it simply because its too accessible. No hassles and probs. =)

Anyways, before I end it up hope you will give some comments to my articles. Lets share our opinions and thoughts about different matters. And just enjoy the heat of the summer. Oh yea. c",)

And oh! You can also catch me in my friendster account at alvinrdeniega@yahoo.com and my Y.M at spyro_00014. Feel free to add me and lets be best of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment