Sunday, December 27, 2009

Highschool Days.

Blue Jeans.

My day after Christmas was very plain. No party. No gimmicks. No happenings. I think it's also because I woke up so late this day. My day today started at around 2:00pm. No breakfast and yet too late for lunch. It's almost merienda time actually. My day almost got so boring but the good thing is the net always saves my life. I just spent the rest of my day today together with my red lappy. Surfing. Playing. Blogging. And waiting for Google's Approval for my Ad-sense account. But still at this time no confirmation from them. Maybe because no office work today.

Reunion.

Just late this afternoon I texted my high school classmate about my unexpected plan, a reunion. I believe it's the product of my boredom. I just realized why not conduct a simple reunion with my fourth year classmates. We always planned it every year but always gets the same failing results. But I think this time will will get a positive response with one another. But still whatever happens the reunion will push through whether many or less. The only problem with the reunion is the food since it is unexpected. So I decided to do the KKB or what they called "Kanya kanyang Baon." And I'm so glad no one reacted negatively until now about that matter.

Flashing Back.

In connection with the reunion, I tried to visit our official facebook group, St. Thomas., to find my fellow classmates and to tell them the news. But it made me emotional when I opened the page. I found there our class picture and other memorabilia's during HS days. The retreat, the classroom itself, the classmates, the bonding moments, the graduation pictures. the graduation walk, and most especially the school itself. It made me remember how happy I'am during those days. Less hassles, less pressure. Just pure kiddy happenings. And also it made me realized that whoever I'am today, whoever I'm with everyday, whatever I'm doing I still can't deny the fact that I really miss them a lot. A lot. So for now, I'm looking forward to see them all again laughing with each other, sharing nonsense but funny stories, drinking so hard and cry as we reminisce the past.

See you all St. Thomas on December 29, 2009 at Rhoan's Place. Sa Lawa.


No comments:

Post a Comment