Friday, December 25, 2009

Brand New.

Hello World.

Just woke up. So tired from the christmas party last night but on the other hand it was a self-fulfilling success for me.

Realization.

We should not forget that Christmas is not just about cebrating, partying, drinking and enjoying. For me, it's more on about spending time with our dear Lord since it's his birthday. We should not forget the real thought of what Christmas is. Loving, giving, and living the life through his words. For now, I'm happy because I celebrated my Christmas together with my family, relatives, cousins and few more family friends. It was indeed a new Christmas experience for me and I'm looking forward for another same happy Christmas celebration next year.

Lets eat peeps. Lots of foods during Christmas. Love it. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment